Building a successful website for your real estate agency does have its challenges. Is it secure? Does it have a good user experience? Does it represent your estate agency? Does it deliver you good quality instructions?
In this blog we will outline and help you understand how to create a website for your real estate agency that will allow you to achieve your marketing goals, whether it be to attract more buyers and sellers or create a good brand image.
Why is a website so important?
Research has shown that people make a first impression within the first 7 seconds of interaction. Meaning that if your website is the first thing a potential customer sees, which it most likely will be, you need to make a good lasting impression or they may go elsewhere.
Having a website that is slow to load, poor navigation, not optimised for SEO and too chaotic, can hugely impact the success of your site.
How do I make my estate agent website successful?
- Keep it user-friendly. Your website should be easy to navigate between listings and easily filterable for clients to find their perfect property. Make sure the layout is clear and the information for each listing is easy to find to ensure your prospects have a good user experience.
- Use high-quality images and videos. Images and videos can help to make your website more visually appealing and engaging. They can also allow your clients to get a deeper understanding of the property before they consider buying or renting.
- Post engaging content that your buyers and sellers will find informative. Your website’s content should provide potential buyers and sellers with crucial information they need. However, if this information is not conveyed to them in an interesting and unique way, they may click off your site as a result.
- Make it simple. Albeit advanced features can bring success to your website, some elements need to be kept simple. For instance, your contact information needs to be found easily for clients who like to speak on the phone about their favourite properties.
- Regular updates are a must. Ensure your website is up-to-date with new property listings, video tours, and other content. If your website isn’t being updated, buyers may think the listings are irrelevant and search engines will not rank you as high.
Overall, with the majority of consumers turning to the internet to start their property search, a website serves as a powerful tool to reach and engage with potential clients. It enhances your visibility and credibility, while providing a platform to showcase your property listings and engage with potential buyers and sellers. Investing in a well-designed and user-friendly website is a strategic move that can significantly contribute to the success and growth of your estate agency. Find out more information on how RJM Digital can create a website perfect for your estate agency click here.