In today’s digital age, a strong online presence is essential for any business, especially estate agents. A well-designed and informative website can help you attract new clients, build relationships with existing buyers and sellers, and generate new leads.
In this blog we will discuss the most effective features your estate agent web design London website must have.
- Filtered property search: potential customers should be able to easily search for properties with advanced filter options to ensure they can find the perfect property for their needs. Options such as price, location and ‘must haves’ are crucial to help your clients find the property they need.
- High quality images and videos: High-quality photos and videos of your properties are essential for attracting attention and generating interest in your listings. If they are blurry for example, customers may scroll past or even leave your website. For SEO purposes, you may want to consider uploading your videos to YouTube first and then embed them into your site.
- Customer reviews: Testimonials from satisfied clients can help build trust and credibility with potential buyers and sellers. Displaying your reviews on your website in a unique way is a quick way of achieving this.
Technical must haves:
- Optimised for mobile: Make sure your website is mobile-friendly. Make sure your website is mobile-friendly. 92.3% of the world’s internet users access the internet via their mobile devices, so it’s important that your estate agent website looks good and functions properly on all devices.
- Quick load speeds: Nothing is worse than having to wait forever for a property listing page to load! There are plenty of web compression technologies such as WEBP and AVIF that can reduce the file size of videos and images to help speed up your loading times.
But most importantly having a website that reflects your estate agency whilst providing your potential clients with up-to-date and engaging content, will ultimately lead to your website’s success.